Are you looking for information on how the Inclusion Support Programme can support your service?
What is the Inclusion Support Programme?
The Inclusion Support Programme (ISP) began in July 2016.
The main objectives of the ISP are to:
- Support services to improve their capacity and capability to provide quality inclusive practices, address participation barriers and include children with additional needs and
- Provide parents and carers of children with additional needs with access to appropriate services that assist those parents to participate in the workforce.
The ISP consists of three key elements:
- Inclusion Agencies in each state and territory – an Inclusion Agency is contracted to assist eligible services build their capacity and capability to provide and embed inclusive practice in their delivery of education and care programs.
- Inclusion Development Fund (IDF) – the IDF provides funding to assist eligible services to address a barrier to inclusion that cannot be addressed by the support provided by an Inclusion Agency.
- Inclusion Development Fund Manager – a single national Inclusion Development Fund Manager is contracted to provide nationally consistent and equitable management of the IDF through assessing applications for funding and communicating outcomes to services.
How do I complete a Strategic Inclusion Plan or access funding?
You will need to log in to the Inclusion Support Portal (IS Portal). Our Inclusion Professionals can support you to access the IS Portal, complete your Strategic Inclusion Plan and access funding.
Log in to the IS Portal
Having trouble accessing the IS Portal?