Is my service eligible for support through the Inclusion Support Program (ISP)?
Under the ISP, we provide free inclusion support services to:
- Long day care (LDC) services
- Outside school hours care (OSHC) services (including vacation care services)
- Family day care (FDC) services
- Occasional care services
- Multifunctional Aboriginal Children’s Services (MACS)
If children in your service receive CCS funding, then you are eligible for support from the Victorian Inclusion Agency.
What does inclusion support mean?
Is my service eligible for funding through the Inclusion Development Fund Manager (IDFM)?
To be eligible for funding through the IDFM, your service needs to have developed a Strategic Inclusion Plan (SIP) and be actively working to include children with additional needs, including:
- Children with a disability or undergoing assessment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children
- Children from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- Children from refugee or humanitarian backgrounds
- Children with serious medical conditions
- Children presenting with language and speech delays
- Children presenting with disruptive or challenging behaviours
Our Inclusion Professionals can support you to apply for funding through the IDFM.