Here at the Victorian Inclusion Agency we work alongside eligible education and care services to help build services that are inclusive of all children. We do that by:
- Working locally with groups of and individual services and educators and
- We lend items that facilitate and support the inclusion of a child (or children) with a disability or undergoing assessment.
- Help developing a Strategic Inclusion Plan (SIP)
- Program support and practical strategies
- One–to–one and group mentoring
- Access to specialist equipment and funding for children with additional needs
- Participation in local networks and links to community services
- Online resources that support good practice
Our Inclusion Professionals will also build respectful and collaborative relationships with your service by:
- Responding promptly to all requests and referrals for inclusion support,
- Utilising their excellent communication and collaboration skills, and
- Planning visits and contacts with all services to promote the Inclusion Support Program
To find out more information about the Victorian Inclusion Agency, here’s a copy of our prospectus and our brochure.